What to do if I have a complaint?

Providing excellent customer service is vitally important to us. When our customers tell us they’re unhappy with any part of the service we have provided; we do our best to put it right.

Part of our commitment to helping customers tell us when there is a problem is to make certain that we are easy to contact, we listen and act upon your feedback.

If you have a complaint, please contact us via the web form, email address or telephone number listed on this page. You can also write to us at Freepost SEC NEWGATE UK LOCAL.

What happens next?

Your complaint will be logged upon our internal systems and investigated by a member of our Hydrogen Village Contact Centre team. We will work hard to resolve it for you as quickly as we can – keeping in contact with you throughout.

Independent review

If for any reason you have been through the process detailed above and you are still not happy with how we’ve dealt with your complaint, there are numerous ways that you can ask for help such as getting in touch with Citizens Advice Cheshire West (CACW).

 We have teamed up with CAWC to ensure that there is independent advice on hand about the Hydrogen Village programme. They’ll be able to tell you what your rights are and what you can do to settle your complaint. They will expect you to use our complaints procedure detailed above first.

To speak to a CACW representative about your complaint, or for independent advice on what the programme means for you, please contact:

You can also visit www.citizensadvicecw.org.uk for further information about your local Citizens Advice service.

Energy Ombudsman

The Energy Ombudsman’s job is to investigate complaints fairly by listening to both sides of the story and looking at the facts. They will decide what action, if any, should be taken when you and an energy company can’t agree.

If you would like to contact them, you can do so in the following ways: